Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Living Above the Store - Black and White Wednesday - A Culinary Gallery #33

Living Above the Store

It may not be the most romantic place to live, but it sure is convenient.  This small neighborhood grocery has become a favorite stop to shop when I just feel like zipping down the road, rather than make the pilgrimage to a larger market.  They carry a wide selection of global dry goods at very good prices.  I always wind up lingering about the aisles and purchasing far more than planned on the list I always carry in my head.

This is my contribution to Black and White Wednesday - A Culinary Gallery - Week #33, guest hosted by Saraswathi of Sara's Corner.


To participate, please consult these guidelines and the host line-up for the next several weeks. If you would like to guest host BWW, please send me an email: thewellseasonedcook AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks to all who have shared their talents for this fun and easy event.

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I'd love to have such a store in the neighborhood! Lovely click.

Cheers,

Rosa

Paz said...

It's always good to have a convenient place to shop. :)

Simona said...

I also have an interesting neighborhood store which I like to visit - and which is conveniently (and dangerously) located next door to a nice bookstore.